Sun, Aug 11, 2024
Thousand Islands Triathlon & Run
About the Event
Race and explore beautiful Brockville!
Run through a piece of Canadian history - the oldest railway tunnel as part of your 1000 Islands run course. We can't overstate it - it's 500 meters long with music, lights, and shade, and it is the best course feature we've ever seen!
This event will sell out early, so sign up before it's too late. The site can only accomodate so many bikes and swimmers but we'll have plenty of room in our run-only events.
- The tunnel. Have we mentioned how amazing it is as a run venue?
- The short transition distances. It's our shortest transition of the year, giving you a chance for a really fast finish time.
Included in your registration is:
- Bragging rights!
- A FREE virtual bike fit from MyVeloFit.
- A personalized race bib.
- A Somersault swim cap from ROCS/Zone3sports.
- Professional timing from Sportstats.
- On-course nutrition from F2C.
- Race Photography from FinisherPix.
- Post-Race non-alcoholic beer from Libra.
- Post-Race snacks.
- Podium Prizes for the top 3 male, female, and non-binary finishers in each event, from Neal Brothers Food.
- Memories that you won't soon forget.
- Shirt Deadline - July 1st. If you're interested in ordering an event shirt for this race, be sure to register and add a shirt to your order before the Shirt Deadline. After that date, we won't be able to add shirts to our order.
- Medal Deadline - July 13th. We keep our prices low and make the finisher's medal an optional add-on. If you want to commemorate this achievement with a finisher's medal, make sure to register before July 13th and add the medal to your order. After this date, medals will be available to order subject to availability.
- Online Registration Deadline - August 8th at 6 pm. If you don't sign up by then, you can still sign up in person on race day, or at bib pick-up, subject to availability. Some of our races sell out, so make sure to sign up early!
- This bike course is OPEN to traffic. Participants must abide by the rules of the road and this event is 16+, given the open road.
- Saturday, August 10th, from 3pm to 6pm at Centeen Park. 85 Water St E, Brockville, ON K6V 1A6. We'll be doing an in-person orientation at 5pm.
- Sunday, August 11th, starting at 7:30am, at Centeen Park. 85 Water St E, Brockville, ON K6V 1A6
Already signed up? Check out the pre-race newsletter. It has all the last-minute info that you'll need to get the most out of the event.
When & Where
Date & Time
Sun, Aug 11, 2024
70 Water St E, Brockville, ON
8:30 AM - Olympic Triathlon
8:30 AM - Olympic Duathlon
8:30 AM - Sprint Duathlon
8:30 AM - Olympic Swim Cycle
8:30 AM - 5K Run
8:30 AM - 10K Run
9:30 AM - Sprint Triathlon
10:00 AM - Try a Tri (16+)
Charity of the Event
Our volunteer and event-based staff are associated with a local charity. Please consider making a donation to them, as a thank you for making this race possible.
Open this map to see the swim course details for this event.
Open this map to see the bike course details for this event.
Open this map to see the run course details for this event.
Coming to watch the event? This doc is for you! It gives you all the helpful tips to get the most out of the Thousand Islands Event.
Where & When
Sun, Aug 11, 2024
70 Water St E, Brockville, ON K6V 1A4, Canada
Refunds can only be issued if you purchase cancellation insurance. Purchasing the insurance allows you to ask for a refund anytime before the start of the race, for any reason. No questions asked!