Sun, Oct 13, 2024
Fall Colours Run
About the Event
The Most Beautiful Run Course Around:
The Ottawa Fall Colours Run has it all! New York and Boston Marathon Qualifiers; Beautiful Fall Colours in historic Cumberland Village, something for the whole family, including the 1K Turkey Trot.
The Turkey Trot:
Kids 12 and under can participate in the Turkey Trot, which is a 1K run around the grounds of the Cumberland Museum. Parents are welcome to tag along and help their little runners with the course. Strollers are welcome and you can opt to carry your child to the finish line if they need a helping hand. Regardless of whether they run, walk, crawl, or roll to the Turkey Trot finish line, everyone in the Turkey Trot gets a finisher's medal.
The Wedding Dress Dash:
The two Somersault Race Directors (Adam & Elizabeth) got married on Thanksgiving Sunday, 2021. To celebrate the day, they host a 1K Wedding Dress Dash. All ages, genders, and abilities are welcome to join. You can bring your own dress, borrow one, or grab something used to take part in one of the most fun and unique races around.
- The fall colours (hence the name). This is a very scenic run course through the beautiful community of Cumberland.
- The host venue. The start and finish line, as well as the last kilometer of every race, is at the Cumberland Heritage Museum. This charming museum depicts rural life during the 1920s and 1930s in a village setting.
Included in your registration is:
- Bragging rights!
- A personalized race bib.
- Professional timing from Sportstats.
- A certified course and Boston Marathon Qualifier.
- On-course nutrition from F2C.
- Race Photography, sponsored by John Gomes Real Estate.
- Podium Prizes for the top 3 male, female, and non-binary finishers in each event, from Neal Brothers Food.
- Post-Race snacks, including hot chocolate and chicken broth.
- Post-Race Cold-Plunge and Sauna from SUBMERGE.
- Post-Race massages from triOS College and The Movement Co.
- Post-Race non-alcoholic beer from Libra.
- Post-Race snacks
- Memories that you won't soon forget.
- Shirt Deadline - September 9th. If you're interested in ordering an event shirt for this race, be sure to register and add a shirt to your order before the Shirt Deadline. After that date, we won't be able to add shirts to our order.
- Medal Deadline - September 8th. We keep our prices low and make the finisher's medal an optional add-on. If you want to commemorate this achievement with a finisher's medal, make sure to register before September 8th and add the medal to your order. After this date, medals will be available to order subject to availability.
- Online Registration Deadline - October 8th at 6 pm. If you don't sign up by then, spots will be available subject to availability.
- Saturday, October 12th from noon to 3pm at Cumberland Heritage Museum. 2940 Old Montreal Rd, Cumberland, ON K4C 1G3
- Sunday, October 13th starting at 7:30am at Cumberland Heritage Museum. 2940 Old Montreal Rd, Cumberland, ON K4C 1G3
Already signed up? Check out the pre-race newsletter. It has all the last-minute info that you'll need to get the most out of the event..
When & Where
Date & Time
Sun, Oct 13, 2024
2940 Ch. Old Montréal Rd
8:30 AM - 1K Turkey Trot (12 and under) Includes Medal
8:45 AM - Wedding Dress Dash
9:00 AM - Marathon
9:00 AM - Half Marathon
9:30 AM - 10K
9:45 AM - 5K
9:50 AM - 3 K
This spectator guide will help you get the most out of the Fall Colours Run, if you're cheering someone on from the sidelines.
Here's our run route for the Fall Colours Run!
Where & When
Sun, Oct 13, 2024
2940 Ch. Old Montréal Rd, Cumberland, ON K4C 1G3, Canada
Refunds can only be issued if you purchase cancellation insurance. Purchasing the insurance allows you to ask for a refund anytime before the start of the race, for any reason. No questions asked!