Volunteers are the cornerstone of our events and they help make these events possible. If you want to give back and experience an event from a different perspective, consider volunteering.
Depending on your experience, preference, and availability, we'll match you to the right position. Each event is unique but some of the roles that we need volunteers for include:
- Handing out water at our water stations
- Handing out medals at the finish line
- On-course marshaling
- Directing runner on-course
- Giving athletes their bibs, timing chips, and swag
- Set up and tear down of the event
Contact us to be part of our next event! Adam@somersault.ca
The 'Club of the Event' is a program designed for groups of 10-40 people. If you can provide us with a volunteer group of that size, we can provide you with funds for your organization, along with the ability to promote your group.
The major objectives of the 'Club of the Event' program are:
- To provide a pool of responsible volunteers to assist Somersault to deliver a safe, fair, and fun event.
- To build a sense of community involvement in Somersault events through the organization's involvement in it.
- To provide the Club with a monetary donation for their service to the event
- To promote the Club and its programs through the event
- They provide the Club with an optional event-based fundraising/donation opportunity.
If you have a group of 10 to 40 people that might be interested in our Club of the Event, please reach out and see if we can get you involved in one of our upcoming events. Spots usually fill up months in advance, so be sure to reach out early! Adam@somersault.ca